- Entries are open to all those living in NSW and the ACT
- There will be two age catagories :
JUNIOR SECTION - under 12
OPEN SECTION - 12 and over
- You may enter as many builds as you like, but each entry must be submitted separately
- To enter REGISTER online here official submission forms
- Send two photos of your build along with your name, age and TITLE of your creation to
- One photo must include the build with yourself and/or all members of the family who participated in the build
- We will be uploading the photos of the builds onto our website so you can see them as they come in.
Let's try and recreate as much of The Bible as we can!
Conditions of Entry
- All entries must be submitted by 5pm, close of competition: 3rd May, 2020.
- Entries will be assessed by judges on the basis of biblical accuracy, technical proficiency and creativity.
- There will be a First Prize and a Highly Commended awarded in both categories.
Junior Section - First Prize -$60 Coles / Myer Giftcard , Highly Commended - $20 Giftcard
Open Section - First Prize - $90 Coles / Myer Giftcard, Highly Commended - $40 Giftcard
- The decision of the judges is final and winners will be notified by email.
- Submissions cannot be an official LEGO build kit, but can incorporate kits as elements of the scene.
- There is no theme or restrictions on the stories chosen, just pick any story, scene or moment from The Bible - New Testament, Old Testament, History, Parable, Psalm....the only limit will be your creativity!
- Family members over the age of 12 cannot work on entries for the Under 12 section, though parents of course may supervise and assist if needed. Multiple family members are permitted to work on Open Section builds as long as everyone who contributes is included on the submission.
- LEGO is a trademark of the LEGO group and has not endorsed or sponsored this competition.